#EstudyanTIPS: Tips to save dataAuthor: Margo - Office of PR and Marketing | October 20, 2020
1. Use WiFi whenever it is available. This keeps you from using up your data allocation
2. Disable automatically playing videos on Facebook, Instagram and more. These consume more data than you think!
3. Uninstall apps that you don’t usually use. Some apps consume data without you realizing it, especially the ones with ads. It’s better to uninstall apps you don’t frequent to save data.
4. Turn off Background data usage to avoid using up data without you knowing it.
5. Set daily Data Reminder so you know if you are close to your daily mobile data limit.
If you follow all these tips, you should be able to save mobile data
#EstudyanTIPS: How to stop your phone from overheating
1. Avoid direct sunlight on your phone. The easiest way to prevent overheating is to keep your phone out of the sun. Your phone catches light and heat from the sun and retains it, making it hotter the longer it remains in the sunlight.
2. Avoid turning your screen brightness up. Similar to running background apps, turning your brightness up will force your battery to work harder and create more heat.
3. Take your case off. If your phone is overheating, your case isn’t helping. Taking the case off will allow the phone’s heat vents to do their job fully without being blocked, allowing your phone to cool down quicker.
#EstudyanTIPS: Commonly Mispronounced WordsDid you know that there are a lot of words we Filipinos mispronounce? While mispronouncing a few words is certainly understandable, it is better to know how common words should be pronounced correctly. It makes you sound more professional, and you will be better understood when travelling,
Author:Margo - Office of PR and Marketing | Date: March 11, 2021
#EstudyanTIPS: Common Grammatical ErrorsEven if English is one of our national languages, a lot of Filipino students make these grammar mistakes.
Author:Margo - Office of PR and Marketing | Date: March 1, 2021
#EstudyanTIPS: Online Class EtiquetteProper etiquette is a must in almost all situations, even online classes. It makes for a great first impression and may give you a slight advantage over others without etiquette. To start, here are 5 tips to remember when interacting in your online classes.
Author:Margo - Office of PR and Marketing | Date: February 24, 2021
#EstudyanTIPS: Easy Exercises for Online ClassesSitting on your work desk doing modules and listening to online lectures can get pretty tiresome. But here's a couple of easy exercises that can help energize you in between your classes.
Author:Margo - Office of PR and Marketing | Date: February 17, 2021
#EstudyanTIPS: How to plan a study routineCan’t seem to find time to study or do your homework? Follow our tips on how to effectively plan a study routine.
Author:Margo - Office of PR and Marketing | Date: February 15, 2021