Vision and Mission
Our VISION is to play an integral part in promoting total human development through an effective guidance program that will cater to each concerned individual seeking the guidance services.
Our MISSION is to provide venues for a person to realize his full potential, for his continued development as a total person in his quest for self-knowledge, Self-acceptance and be free to express as a person of dignity and worth
The Misamis University guidance and testing center aims to:
1. Assist the students in realizing and utilizing their unique strengths and in overcoming weaknesses that would help them identify and cope with problems that interfere with their growth and development as holistic individual through a battery of psychological assessment and evaluation, studies and surveys
2. Facilitate in the student’s discovery of their potentials with regards to their academic standing, personal and social adjustments in view of molding them into becoming socially concerned citizens of our society through conducting seminars, workshops, and leadership trainings.
3. Aid the students individually or as group, in their interpersonal and social relationships through one-on-one and group/peer counseling.
4. Provide students with the proper techniques and time management in studying through study skills seminars backed up with a series of psychological assessment prior to the seminars.
5. Identify and follow-up remedial cases, underachievers, early school leavers through an effective testing program for modification of programs and activities that would best cater to students’ ever-changing demands and needs.