Student Affairs Office
To become the leading Student Affairs and Services (SAS) organization in Mindanao, highly regarded for its commitment to provide excellent support services to the students and the entire University relative to their academic pursuit.
Provide a safe academic environment that enables student to maximize their potentials in achieving their career goals throuhg the services afforded by the different support units of the University.
- Maximize the participation of students in a well balanced co-curricular activity, thereby, enhancing their physical, social and leadership skills.
- Maintain a standard performance of discipline of the students through the applicationof the theoryof reward and punishment with due process.
- Promote the need for safety and welfare of students, through the provision of continued physical examination; drug and crime free campus, booksttore, dormitories, post office, Internet and canteen.
- Properly guide and advice students on career, personal and social development through the provisions of guidance services.
- Publish a student paper or organ maintained within the sphere of freedom of speech and an expression of academic freedom.