By 2012, the College of Business and Management will be acknowledged as one of the top leading business and management programs in Region X.
With God as the central and active force, the college will produce graduates who are technologically competent, skillful in the acquisition of knowledge, who possess entrepreneurial spirit and imbued with values necessary in the practice of their profession.
In the pursuit of this mission, the Business and Management Program aims to produce graduates who will:
- Be employed locally and nationally in various commercial, industrial and government institutions in the different regions of the country. postharvest technology and agribusiness management.
- Be equipped with personal and professional competencies that would allow them to be hired internationally, being qualified to undertake global challenges and opportunities;
- Become skilled entrepreneurs, flexible and adaptable to the challenging needs of the business world;
- Receive recognition and awards for sharing their knowledge and perform exemplary services that would contribute to the development of the community where they reside;
- Keep abreast with the technological advancement and development of knowledge through involvement in continuing education and research work.