To become one of the leading maritime institutions in the Philippines
The Maritime Education program shall aim to produce competent seafarers whose knowledge, understanding, proficiency and attitudes fulfill all the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, STCW including 2010 amendments, Policies, Standards and Guidelines of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), standards of the Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) and the Technical Education Skills and Development Authority (TESDA) and such other international laws and conventions that may directly or indirectly affect the quality management of the university.
The College of Maritime Education is committed to produce graduates who:
* Exhibit the competencies required of the trade for entry-level apprenticeship or employment.
* Show evidence of values indicative of honesty, integrity, discipline and hard work that will make him reliable and dependable individual.
* Possess desirable attitudes and work ethics required of a seafarer.
* Demonstrate the ability to use one's mind intelligently in making decisions and solving problems.
* Initiate research work and be involved in community service- oriented projects and contribute to the nation's development.