♦ Doctor in Dental Medicine
To be the leading center for Dentistry in Northern Mindanao.
The College of Dentistry shall promote optimum oral and general health through excellence in education, patient care, research and community service.
- To prepare highly qualified health care professionals and educators in the basic oral health science.
- To provide patient-centered care that is comprehensive and compassionate for a culturally and economically diverse population.
- To provide student-oriented education programs that prepare individuals for the thoughtful, ethical practice of dentistry and life-long learning.
- To foster collaborative research and develop specialized centers for innovative research in areas of health and disease, and
- To provide an environment for individual growth founded on mutual respect and professionalism.
- PreDent Two-year Pre-Dental Course
- DDM Doctor of Dental Medicine